Recently I shared with a Christian woman that Christ requires us to give Him 100% of ourselves; to die to ourselves and live only for Him. She replied,
Read the rest of this entry »
- Adam agape anti-christ arrogance arrogant authority blame blindness Christ Christian commandment control controversial correction David debt demonic demons die elevation envy faith fake false church fear feelings feminism forgive forgiveness good grace Hannah happy hate heart humanism humility hypocrisy inferiority insane Jezebel judge King Saul Lie love lying spirit marriage niceness Pharisee position pride prodigal rejection relationships repent repentance responsibility rich young ruler right sabbath salvation saved separation sin sorry special submission suffering surrender tell temptation two truths unconventional voices wife
- Sermon 26 – FAKE LOVE
- Sermon 135 - I HURT, I HATE, I WON'T
- Sermon 1 - Are you in your right mind?
- Sermon 2 - "Don't call me stupid"
- Sermon 22 – The FIG LEAF COVER-UP
- Sermon 76 – Back to Basics
- Sermon 77 – The Insanity of Vanity
- Sermon 98 – Lot pitched his tent towards Sodom
- Sermon 102 - The SEE-SAW Christian
- 52,638 hits