Some time ago I was confronted by a relative who blamed me for making her sad. I began to observe and learn from that and many other experiences that most people don’t take responsibility for their feelings, but rather automatically blame someone else for making them feel bad. This means that these people live their whole life based on how someone else makes them feel and they live for happy feelings. If your mummy made you feel good when you were moody, then as an adult you’ll expect Read the rest of this entry »
Tag Archives: unpardonable sin
- agape anti-christ arrogance authority blame blindness Christ Christian climate change commandment commandments control controversial correction cross David debt demonic demons die elevation envy faith fake false church fear feelings feminism forgive forgiveness good grace Hannah happy hate heart humanism humility hurt hypocrisy inferiority insane judge King Saul Lie love marriage mood niceness Pharisee position pride prodigal rejection relationships repent repentance responsibility rich young ruler right sabbath salvation saved separation sin sorry special submission suffering surrender tell temptation unconventional voices wife
- Sermon 26 – FAKE LOVE
- Sermon 23 – STUBBORNNESS IS IDOLATRY
- Sermon 5 - THE BLINDNESS OF DISRESPECT
- Sermon 37 – Can you WORSHIP JESUS under DEMONIC influence?
- Sermon 38 – The SPIRIT of the WORLD – 1 Cor.2:12
- Sermon 40 – The SPIRIT of JEZEBEL is alive and well
- Sermon 49 – Things go BAD because God has a PLAN
- Sermon 98 – Lot pitched his tent towards Sodom
- Sermon 117 - The Peninnah Syndrome
- Sermon 2 - "Don't call me stupid"
- 63,837 hits